About the company
RevolutionRace was founded 2013 in Borås, Sweden and offers high-quality outdoor clothes for people with an active lifestyle. Since the beginning, the goal has been to make multifunctional clothes with an awesome fit, at the highest quality for reasonable prices under the motto ”Nature is our playground”. By selling clothes online, directly to consumers with no unnecessary intermediaries, RevolutionRace can offer products with an unmatched value: regarding price, quality, and design.
Today we sell to more than 35 countries and we continue to expand. In the summer of 2021, the company was listed on the stock exchange market and has now a revenue of 1,3 billion SEK. The company today employs more than 120 coworkers, whereof the majority works from our modern and inspirational office in Borås, Sweden.
The IT/Tech team is a growing team (~12) and our primary responsabilities are developing and maintaining our E-commerce platform, our ERP and our BI/Data solutions. We do this with a mixture of internal and external resources and competences with the mindset that tech is a part of our core business. We are a friendly easy-going team that love to work together to solve challenges big and small; for us solving the challenge or issue is what matters.
About the role as Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will be a part of the Tech Team and have data as your primary concern. The role includes not only evolving our current data platform but also taking a lead in establishing new tools, data models and pipelines. You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team and other parts of the organization to find new data, new angles of viewing data, connecting data from different platforms etc. All with the primary goal to establish a more data driven way of working in the organization. If you are passionate about using data to drive business outcomes - you should apply for this role!
- Further evolve our existing data platform
- Discover, Develop and maintain new data pipelines
- Promoting new ways of working with data
- Atleast 1 year of experience with a similar role
- Experience from SQL, Programming languages etc.
- Experience working with Data Warehouse, Data Lake etc.
- Experience working with PowerBI or similar tools
- Experience working with DBT or similar tools
- Experience working with cloud platforms, preferably Azure.
- Very nice to have is experience from:
- AI/Maching learning
- Apache Kafka or similar
- Analysis Services
- and E-commerce
Personality and personal traits
- You dig data :)
- You are curious and analytical
- You like to learn new things
- You like to share; not only your findings but also your way of working
For questions about the position contact Linus Andrén - email@example.com
Welcome with your application!